Online Application – 1-5.Lessees of National Real Estate Apply for Permission to Transfer
the Lease Right
1. The Lessees of the national land, unless applying for the transfer of farmland or aqua-cultural land lease contract subject to special restrictions under the 37.5% Arable Rent Reduction Act (the Lessees, unless transferring, due to old age and frailty, the ownership of the lease contract to the lineal blood descendants or dependents of the common household domicile who jointly cultivate or culture, shall not transfer the lease right), shall request permission for the transfer of the lease right from the leasing authority before transferring the lease right.
2. Where the Lessees make an agreement of transfer before receiving an official document of permission of transfer from the leasing authority, it shall pay a default penalty which is two times the monthly rent as required in the lease agreement.
3. The Lessees shall, within one month from the date of transfer (the registration date that records the transcript of the first registration of the ownership of the improvement as the building, otherwise it is the date of agreement engagement), shall apply, with the transferee, for the transfer of ownership with the leasing authority.
4. The leasing rights of the lease agreements of national houses (lands) shall not be transferred, and the transfer of ownership shall not be applied for.
5. The Region Branch or Offices under the jurisdiction of the NPA will issue a notification accordingly upon investigation.